MILL ROAD DEVELOPMENT COMMENCES ON SITE
Demolition works have commenced at 213 Mill Road, Cambridge to make way for a new development of six apartments, three townhouses, five single storey mews houses and a retail unit. The site will be known as Dutch’s Corner and Holland Place, in recognition of the late Frank Holland and his family. Frank Holland was proprietor of Dutch’s Corner Garage which traded on the site from the early 1960s and his family had owned the site since the early 1900’s. Completion is expected in Spring 2022.